Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Into Belconnen - Bella Vista

Bella Vista really does have a "bella vista" which is "beautiful view" for those of you who cant speak Italian. I first came here in 2005 and have been going back ever since, situated on the shores of Lake Ginninderra, this Italian restaurant is one of my top picks. While a little pricey, it is nice to go to on special occasions to indulge yourself and whoever you are with. The staff here work hard, that is obvious, they accommodate for your every need, know everything on the menu right and can suggest perfect meals for your taste. Th specials board is brought over to your table for you and no matter how many people there are in this restaurant, I still feel like I have some privacy.

I specifically enjoy the seafood risotto which is divine, and I dont know if it still does, but you used to recieve a bib to go along with that so you can get through the shell of what you're eating without getting your clothes dirty. Get a bottle of wine that suits your meal - get an amazing, decadent dessert to share (or not) and enjoy what Bella Vista has to offer.

If you see the manager, she is a beautiful red head and I have never seen anyone run around in heels at that pace for so long in my life. Be nice to her - she's amazing.

www.bellavistarestaurant.com.au


CBB

No comments:

Post a Comment